Vicki Wagner Laurell
Food Service Supervisor
(419) 693-0661 ext. 3240
The Oregon City School Child Nutrition Department continues to serve nutritious meals that children will enjoy daily. All meals meet patterns established by th U.S. Child Nutrition Department for school lunches and breakfasts.
Students may buy lunches for $2.75 at Coy, Jerusalem, and Starr Elementary Schools and $3.00 at Eisenhower, Fassett and Clay High School. Breakfast is $1.50 district wide. Extra milk is $.50. Adult meals are also available for $3.50.
Prepayment via cash or check sent in an envelope with student's name and ID number is welcomed. Please reference ID number on all checks. Payment is also available by cash at the point of sale during breakfast or lunch or by using the EZ Pay online option at any time. Click here or on the apple Lunch EZ Pay link below to access the portal.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Oregon City Schools offers free and reduced lunches and breakfasts. Children from families whose income levels qualify may receive free lunches, reduced-priced lunches for $.40, and reduced breakfast for $.30. Children from families that receive food stamps or OWF qualify for free lunch and free breakfast. Qualifying families must complete an application and return it to school. Applications will be sent home with the child upon request, or families may pick up an application in the school office.
- Online Free and Reduced Application
- Paper Free and Reduced Application and Instructions and Instructions
2016 Summer Food Service Programs
- Breakfast Menu K-8
- Breakfast Menu 9-12
- August K-4 Menu
- August 5-8 Menu
- August Clay High School Menu
- September K-8 Menu
- September Clay High School Menu
- October K-8 Menu
- October Clay High School Menu
- November K-8 Menu
- November Clay High School Menu
- December K-8 Menu
- December Clay High School Menu
- January K-8 Menu
- January Clay High School Menu
- February K-8 Menu
- February Clay High School Menu
- March K-8 Menu
- March Clay High School Menu
- April K-6 Menu
- April 7-8 Menu
- April Clay High School Menu
- May K-8 Menu
- May Clay High School Menu
- Regional SNA Chapter Meeting "Back to 1965"
- "Everyone Deserves Lunch," the award winning video by Clay High School BPA student Jake Vriezelaar
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.