It is now time to submit NOMINATIONS for the Clay High School Distinguished Hall of Fame. The purpose of the Distinguished Hall of Fame award is to honor:
- Those graduates who have gone above and beyond in reaching their lifetime goals, who have used their CHS education well.
- To honor those who have had a great impact on Clay High School and the many students who have passed through these hallways.
- To honor individuals who have served their community and/or their country in a most prestigious manner.
The criteria is:
- Any alumni or friend of Clay High school
- Only those activities and experiences after high school will be taken into consideration
- Those who have had a direct impact upon the growth of Clay High School or those who have made a positive impact in their community, state or nation
- The individual must have exhibited inspirational qualities such as integrity, stature and demonstrated attributes that the faculty, students and alumni will take pride in or be inspired by.
Please consider nominating a Clay High School graduate or friend of Clay High School who best meets the criteria by February 24, 2023.
Please click on the link below to be directed to the nomination form. This form will be electronically submitted.