Student re-registration will open July 23, and end August 4. All students in grades 1-12 need to be re-registered for the 2020-21 school year. With the planning for hybrid classes, any student who has not been re-registered by this date, may lose their seat in their currently assigned class(es) and be shifted to a different class and/or teacher(s) to make room for a confirmed (re-registered) student.
If you encounter any problems, please send an email to [email protected], or call 419-693-0661 for assistance.
To register your student(s) for 2020-2021, please complete the following steps:
- Parent Portal: Log into your Parent Portal at https://oregon.ps.nwoca.org/public/home.html
- Select Student (If you have more than one student returning): After logging into your Parent Portal, click on the name of the student you wish to re-register first in the top left corner.
- Re-register Student(s): Click on “Returning Student Registration” link in the left menu, enter DOB verification and complete re-registration.
- (Repeat steps 2 & 3 for additional students)
- Fees: We no longer use EZPay. To pay school and athletic fees, add funds to a lunch account or apply for free & reduced, ALL users will have to setup an account with our new online fee provider, PaySchools Central at https://www.payschoolscentral.com/. For more information on this topic, visit our School Fees Information Page