Student re-registration will open July 23, and end August 3. All students in grades 1-12 need to be re-registered for the 2021-22 school year.
If you encounter any problems, please send an email to [email protected], or call 419-693-0661 for assistance.
To register your student(s) for 2021-2022, please complete the following steps:
- Parent Portal: Log into your Parent Portal at https://oregon.ps.nwoca.org/public/home.html
- Select Student (If you have more than one student returning): After logging into your Parent Portal, click on the name of the student you wish to re-register first in the top left corner.
- Re-register Student(s):Click on “Returning Student Registration” link in the left menu, enter DOB verification and complete re-registration.
- (Repeat steps 2 & 3 for additional students)
- Fees: We replaced EZPay with PaySchools last year. To pay school and athletic fees or apply for free & reduced, ALL users must have an account with our current online fee provider, PaySchools Central at https://www.payschoolscentral.com/. If you established an account last year, you should use that account. If not, you will need to create a new account as EZPay accounts are no longer functional. Fees will be available for payment by Wednesday, July 28. For more information on this topic, visit our School Fees Information Page