Returning student registration for the 2022-2023 school year opens Friday, July 22. All returning students in grades 1-12 must be re-registered. You will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to access PS Enrollment Re-registration. If you don't have a parent portal established already, you must set one up first. Look for a separate e-mail with instructions to do so.
Important points of information before you get started:
- To properly plan for your child's return to school, it is very important that we receive your registration by Monday, August 1.
- All OCS users will need a PaySchools Central account to manage fees, lunch balances and/or apply for free & reduced lunch. If you did not set this up last year, you will need to create an account. You will need your student's ID# to add them to your new account. For more information, visit https://www.oregoncityschools.org/protected/ArticleView.aspx?iid=5I2U0Y&dasi=3IAB&cmsview=1. We strongly encourage all parents to use PaySchools Central for a contactless payment transaction.
- The system is FREE for all transactions. There are no fees charged to you and you can use credit card or ACH (checking) to pay online.
- When adding student(s) to your PaySchools Central account, you will need your student(s) ID#(s). This has been included in this e-mail, below their name above. You will want to have this ID# for all of your students before establishing your PaySchools account. This info can also be viewed on the Returning Student Registration confirmation page by printing a copy of the "Returning Student Registration" data for your records. The first item listed on this document will be your student's ID#.
- Supply Lists - Supply lists for grades K-8 can be found at the district website https://www.oregoncityschools.org/HandbooksSupplyListsClassroomLearningLinks.aspx
For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser. Internet Explorer will not work. You can also use a tablet, or smart phone, but a computer provides a more user-friendly experience.
- Select the Returning Student Registration link on left menu
- Enter your student's DOB to confirm you have the correct student (Format must be MM/DD/YYYY)
- Complete form and submit